Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I was exiled from Erosia because I was born a Prince, but could not behave as royalty were expected to behave. Now that I’m in Dystopia, I am often complemented and sometimes criticized for my gentlemanly manners.
2. I adore Muses. Regardless of shape, gender, age, proximity, political affiliation, sexual orientation, criminal record, creed, religion, species, color, history, marital status, career, past mistakes or future plans – if you are a Muse I want to be around you.
3. My dear friend Dick likes to describe me as a vampire. This is an overstatement. The Valentines are rumored to have descended from vampires, and that is why the assumption has been made about me. While I will admit to feasting on the dreams of others and succumbing to vivid passions, I will not take responsibility for sucking anyone’s soul. If you have no soul that is your own damn fault, and likelihood is, if that were the case, I wouldn’t be interested in you in the first place.
4. That being said, vampires do not feed on the blood of the dead, and I do not have any interest in the living dead. I love life and I love people who live it. Those who meet all their obligations mechanically and cower away from their natural urges do not hurt or annoy me, but I walk right past them as though they are a piece of furniture or a wall.
5. Giving beautiful gifts to beautiful people tickles my pickle.
6. If I see you in a dream, I might write a song about you. If I see you in many dreams, I might record it. If I am not sure whether we are awake or asleep, I might give the recording to you, or more ideally, serenade you in person.
7. I am aroused by brown leather. That’s right, aroused.
8. I am most fascinated by things I am afraid of. For example, birds.
9. “Freedom broke the exile’s heart.” My pursuit of freedom became my greatest commitment and now I have abandoned the ironic and nonsensical idea of pursuing freedom, which leaves me more free, without pursuit, but also quite unsure what to strive for.
10. I cannot kiss you if I don’t love you. Love may be a momentary and fleeting emotion, like happiness, anger, sadness, or fear – but if I don’t feel it at the moment, I cannot bring myself to go through the motions physically.
11. I believe there should be at least one hundred words for “love” in the English language. If we are discussing a pure feeling – I have “fallen in love” many times, and always at first sight, because I can often sense someone’s inner workings quickly- and I will probably love them forever, but the nature of the relationship may change. If we are discussing an everlasting, committed best friend and life partner whose needs and desires are a higher priority to me than my own, only Ms. Xenne has known me well enough to claim my heart in such a way.
12. It’s not me that is dirty. It’s you. I just enjoy playing out your fantasies. I promise.
13. I will cut off my ring finger before I’ll cut my hair.
14. As stated in my “about me” box- I have a fetish for opposites, specifically pairs in which one is white and the other is black. I like to be the third point on the triangle.
15. I have been trying to choose an appropriate pet reptile. I’m considering a pair of bearded dragons, or a very large, thick snake. However I have no home of my own and Ms. Xenne has a cat, so I am not sure where I would store these reptiles, unless I could train them to sleep on my body and travel with me at all times.
16. My favorite pastimes are swimming, flying, and playing guitar.
17. I take frequent long walks by myself, or sometimes with my camera, which has a mind of its own.
18. I am sexually attracted to my SG as I am to a lover. Sometimes I feel inadequate and fear to touch it.
19. My mother was the Queen of Erosia and she died in childbirth, giving birth to me. When I was a child, other children in Erosia tauntingly chanted, “Ruby killed the Queen! Ruby killed the Queen!”
20. In Erosia there is no such thing as money. Perhaps this is why I prefer to trade, give, and accept gifts, rather than buy or sell things.
21. I have an addictive personality. I indulge addictions one after another. At this point I have replaced some self-destructive addictions with more attractive addictions, like music, photography, exercising, and writing. I have done this only to please Ms. Xenne.
22. I ravage as much steak as I can get my hands on.
23. My favorite time of day is between 3am and 7am, because I love to watch the sunrise and I crave to be alone. In the summers, I like to spend these hours outside. In the winters, I may write, take pictures, or hunt for fresh music, ideas, pictures, or blood online.
24. I cannot describe in words what Music does to me, so please forgive me for failing to address that in this list. It might be accurate to say Music is the only religion I’ve connected with, and hearing or playing Music is the closest I have come to what others describe as experiencing God, nirvana, heaven, or hell.
25. When Emma told me she saw me in a dream, she aroused senses that remind me of my days in Erosia. There is no place I would rather be than in the dreams of a beautiful and inspiring lady, especially one who awakens fiery passion and draws Music out of me just by daring me to try to reach the stars in her eyes.